Monday 29 October 2012

A New Beginning

Much to my surprise, little ol' me seems to have time on her hands!!! My role as Regional Account Manager for Creative Expressions is no more and I now have a real part time job! I will also be doing freelance workshops and demonstrations and I'm really looking forward to having time to play with my Stash of crafty bits. Some of which haven't seen the light of day for quiet a while! I will try really hard to post regularly because I no longer have the excuse of not having the time!!!! I hope to see some of you at one of my demonstrations or workshops. DENNY BROS Workshop Thanks to all the lovely peeps attending last Fridays workshop. Lots of fun was had by all. We even had a lovely young man join in with his Grandma and he did really well.
This is a shadow box, so simple to construct and great to give as a card or gift. Can be hung, or in this case we have used Tim Holtz's small easel diecut to stand it.
The next workshop will take place on Saturday 24th November. Please contact Katie Brett at Denny Bros, Bury St Edmunds to book your place.I'll post some sneak peaks nearer the time! Bye for now Lynne xxx

No comments: