Tuesday 30 October 2012

Andy Skinner Demo

Good Morning. Had a lovely morning last Saturday at Pinnacle Crafts . Andy Skinner was demonstrating and I just love his techniques. It was great to be able to be part of the audience instead of sitting the other side of the table! Although I did get itchy fingers!!! I enrolled a while back on his online Book of Secrets workshop and made Tony this Book Box for his 30th Birthday. Can't believe I have a Son who's 30!!!!
We also had a play with the same techniques at last months Craft2gether Club. We had 24 people attend, some of who were newby's, so I hope you all enjoyed it and will be back for more next week!!! We are making a Calendar cum notice board thingy!!! You had better come along to see what its all about!
Ta Ta for now! Lynne xxx

2 comments:

Rocky said...

These look great. Looking forward to you showing me how!! So good to see you back in blogland, hope all is going well.

Shirley said...

This was one of my favourite classes. I loved making this and I actually managed to get it finished!! It was fun covering it with all the different shapes and choosing the different colours. I love mine and have it on display in my craft room.

Shirley