Sunday 18 January 2009

Busy weekend

Spent most of Saturday finishing some card orders then met Mum to help her choose a new suite! Tony was playing football at home this week- which just happens to be in the playing fields next to us. Peter came round to see us, then he went with Paul and Bobby to watch the match. Good job I had the excuse of going out with Mum!!! Yes as you've guessed, I'm not that keen on football. How comes I ended up with 3 boys!? I always supported Tony and Peter when they were young though, but I've had my share of it now!
Sunday Bobby started back at his dance class. It's a group for Special needs and he loves it. Then home to cook dinner, and more work on Tony and Sammy's wedding invitations. I can do that in front of the TV, while watching Dancing on Ice!!!
Work tomorrow so off to bed now!

1 comment:

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a good mum your are. I don't know how you have time to fit everything in. Cathy xxxx