Saturday 17 January 2009

Sorry!!!

Sorry for being such a bad blogger since Christmas!Hope you all had a great time. Seems ages away now doesn't it? Back to normal, as my son Bobby says! Busy at work with too little time for crafting, which is why I havn't had time to keep up to date with my Blog! Got a lot to catch up on so here goes.
My January Craft Club meeting had to unfortunately move from Tuesday 13th to Tuesday 27th January, 7-10pm. This was due to the hall being closed for maintainance. Plans stay the same ie: Treasure boxes and Exploding boxes. Spaces are limited so contact me to reserve your place. (The Febuary meeting is Tuesday 10th 7-10pm)
I've been busy making my Son's wedding invitations. Got 100 to make and they havn't chosen the easiest design. It has been a bit of a chore but i've enjoyed it and I'm on the final bit now. I'll post some photo's when they're completed. They want to send them out end of February for a May wedding so still got a bit of time!

Just finished a card for my friends Son. A 21st birthday card with a Doctor Who theme. Oh Dear!!! Still, here it is finihed and I'm quite pleased with it.




Also thought I'd post a picture of my Mum's Christmas card. Bit late but it did look pretty and she wanted to know why I hadn't put it on my Blog. So here you are Mum-Just for you!


I'll try real hard to do more regular posts. I should have made that my New Years Resolution, but then again who sticks to them!!

Happy new year to you all. Lets hope it's a good one!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love these cards and I love the new look you've given your blog! Fab!

lol Maria x