Sunday 7 September 2008

Interested in hosting a party, attending a workshop. Come and see me at Ally Pally.

I will be on the Particraft stand at The Big Stamp and Scrapbook Show at Ally Pally on Saturday 27th September. I, along with some other Demonstrators will be there to have a chat, and some of us will be at the Make and Take area throughout the day. Please come along and say Hello! Don't hesitate to ask about hosting a party or even about becoming a Demonstrator yourself. It's great fun and I can certainly recommend it.

I am in the process of organising some workshops and would like to hear from anyone who would be interested in attending.

Just give me a ring, e-mail me, or if you are going to Ally Pally on the Saturday, ask for Lynne( Dem. No. 69) at the Particraft stand.
Looking forward to speaking to you.

Lynne. X
Tel: 07921 707798 E-mail: locketlynne@hotmail.com

No comments: