Wednesday 3 September 2008

So much catching up to do!!!




My Party went well last Wednesday and I'm now preparing for my childrens birthday party this Saturday. I have posted on the Particraft forum about my exciting purchase of two ( now got four!!!) Magnetic boards for displaying my card samples. They are brilliant and save so much space. Its nice to be able to label them with the materials used etc. Also did a Make and Take party where we made a scrapbook page for displaying in a box frame. Everyone was pleased with their results and I gave a frame away to the most original. Started making some Christmas samples. Just love the Robin stamp set. Made lots for a local hospice using these and they are really effective. Off to finish preparing for Saturday now so will keep you posted and let you know how it goes. X

No comments: