Tuesday 15 May 2018

Orange and Black

A little reminder to enter this months Lavinia challenge. The theme is Bright and Beautiful so I thought this card was quite fitting. You could win £40 to spend on Lavinia goodies...... you’ve got to be in it to win it!!! Good luck 😉 Enter here

Tony and Sammy are celebrating 9 years of marriage today. This is the card I made for them in the colours of their wedding. I used a Clarity mask/stencil to create the framed background. I love the deckled edges. Also Clarity mountain and hills mask. I so enjoy creating these scenic backgrounds using  Distress oxides in Worn lipstick, Abandoned coral, Spiced marmalade, Wild honey, Antique linen and Black soot. The stamping was done with Archival inks. Then a bit of highlighting added with a fine white pen along with a few dots of diamond sticklers. 

The stamps can be found here:

Willow leaf Small pixies Star gazing Lavender Skinny mushrooms Star group

Thank you for stopping by. Lynne x

This shows the highlighting and I also added some Glossy accents to the little stones.

Tony and Sammy on their special day. 

No comments: