Monday 26 October 2009

Birthdays and more birthdays!!!

It is my Daughter in law's birthday tomorrow and my son asked me to make him a card for her. He sent a picture of the shoes he bought her!!! The card actually turned out ok. Plain but effective! The top shoe has been decoupaged and layered using Glue gel. Doesn't really show up on the photo.



The following is the card we sent. I just love this stamp from Dimension fourth. The Swirl stamps can be found at Particraft
.


This last card was an order. My friend wanted a card for her Mum with a gardening theme and she wanted 'Cute'. This is what I came up with. I was quite pleased.The flower pot stamp is from Dimension Fourth. I stamped it once on white and watercoloured the pots and little molie! Then again on yellow and green and used these to layer up the image. Boo the bear is a Go Kreate die and I used some bits from the gardening set to decorate.



Hope you like them.
Back soon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cor funky shoes...she will love it i certainly do...we must have been on the same wave length i did a shoe too today lol!!!a simply lovely so very pretty trio of cards hugs sassyxx

Vivien said...

Great cards Lynne!
I love the ribbon on the lady card, is it Cosmic Shimmer ribbon?? and I like the way you have done knots that look like bows, very clever!!
The garden card is really good.
love Viv x