Monday 23 February 2009

Howdy Cowboy!


This is one of my new Elizabeth Bell Stamps. I think he is adorable. He has been watercoloured with a mixture of Distress inks and Cosmic Shimmer Mica Powders mixed with a drop of water. These powders are so versatile and can be used in so many ways.

This next image is one which Maria sent me when I was the lucky winner of one of her Blog candy's. Again painted with the mica pigments with a touch of colour from my distress inks.



Thanks for looking, and as always I appreciate any comments.

Love Lynne. X

5 comments:

Beryl K said...

Lovely cards Lynne,if I had to pick a favourite one it would be the first one. thank you for your comments on my blog.
Beryl x

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne, thanks for your comment on the forum, despite everything I think we can safely say that we did actually enjoy doing the show - it was a great experience anyway!

Just popped over to see your cards - they are gorgeous and I adore the sentiment on the cowgirl girl - fab!

lol Maria x

Irene said...

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog.

I have been brousing your blog and love your cards, they are so cute.

luv
irene
xxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great cards as usual Lynne, love the cowboy card. I have this one but as yet I haven't used it. Mine will not be a patch on yours. Thank you for delivering my order on Sunday and it was nice to see Bobby and yourself. Cathy xxxx

Becki and Alan said...

Ooh - lovely! Both these images are beautiful and I love your colouring. Great work!

Becki
xx