Saturday 21 February 2009

Champneys

Just arrived home after a "relaxing" stay at Champneys Health Resort in Tring, Hertfordshire. It was absolutely wonderful, I ache all over,but that must mean I've done something good!!! The food was wonderful-all very healthy, but loads of it. I havn't eaten so much in ages. Probably put on weight which I can't afford to do because I've got to get in my outfit for my son's wedding in May!

I really missed Paul and Bobby, but they were fine without me. I feel as if I've been away ages, and it was only 1 night!

I get withdrawal symptons when I havn't been able to do any crafting! I'll be back at it tomorrow hopefully. Got a couple of cards to make for next week. Then must start thinking about next months craft club.

I missed being able to help on the Particraft stand at MAKE IT,Farnborough, this weekend. Maria
is there and she has some photo's on her blog. Why not have a look. She will be letting us know all about it when she gets back.

Happy crafting
Love Lynne. XXX

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hiya...thanks for popping by....and reckon id better follow you...if thats ok...just reading about champneys...this will grieve you..it does me.i won a mid week break from dc atcer of the year and gues what ive only just remembered it and now its past its expiry date arrrrrggg!!!!......what a numpty...but suppose the year ive had no wonder im forgetful....how do i follow you??? is that a daft question as i cant see the ickle boxes wiv peeps in hehe......fabulous blog to and worth following hugs xxxx