Saturday 10 November 2018

More Christmas 🎄

Here are a couple more samples made for the workshop at The Forget Me Not Kraft Kabin

The first two using the beautiful Raven along with Tree branch and Flower Flourish. I was inspired by a lady who posted on Lavinia for You Facebook page. I loved how she had hung baubles from the branch. I hope she doesn’t mind me using her idea. 

And then I’ve used Small Fairy fir tree 2Small Fairy fir treeSnowflakes & Christmas Night in the third. 

Again all are relatively quick and easy to make so good for batch making!!! 


Thanks for stopping by

Lynne x

3 comments:

Corry said...

what a beautiful cards, also you have a very nice blog, I started to follow you, I want to invite you to take a look at my blog, and maybe you like to follow me too
Hugs Corry

crazy4atc said...

Beautiful! How did you do the fairy's Santa cap? Looks like some yarn?
Great card!

Unknown said...

Hi how did you do the Christmas hat please