Saturday 24 November 2018

Workshop at The Forget me Not Kraft Kabin

Thank you to the lovely group of ladies who came along today. We had a busy morning making the first three cards. Then in the afternoon we made the next two, and also made a start on the baubles. It was nice to see how you all added your own personal touches. Even if they were the odd finger print here and there!!!!! But we managed to incorporate them into the design 😂. And guess what......I forgot to take photos!!! 😩

Sharon is brilliant and makes everyone so welcome. Her little shop is crammed full of a fabulous selection of craft goodies. Certainly worth a visit. The Forget me Not Kraft Kabin

I’ll be back there next year hopefully on a regular basis. Can’t wait to see you all again. 

Lynne xxx

2 comments:

Debbie said...

wow fab cards

Abi Packers and Movers said...

I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read . I learn new information from your article , you are doing a great job . Keep it up

Relocation services in Dindigul
Best packers and movers in dindigul
House Shifting services in Dindigul