These are my samples made for yesterday’s show on Hochanda. I hope you managed to watch and saw how easy it is to make these. I chose to colour my acetate inserts. Amanda thought I had painted them with alcohol inks but I actually used Sharpie pens. Making sure I coloured the back of the acetate, not the side that the image is printed on. When you receive your kits you can actually feel the slightly rougher side which is the printed side. If you add any type of alcohol colour to this side it can affect the image. I also added some pearl drops and some glitter to the printed side of the acetate, allowing this to dry overnight before putting inside the bauble.
Instructions and kits can be found Here
Just want to mention that on the website it states to colour the printed side of the acetate but I found colouring the non printed side more successful.