Wednesday 9 May 2018

Reflections!

Following a post by Amanda Branston I decided to do a reflection card. I have always used a brayer to do this but it can sometimes be a bit hit and miss. So for that reason it hasn’t been something I attempt regularly. But Amanda used a Gelli plate.......I have seen this on YouTube but have never given it a go. 

It’s so easy and I will definitely be doing more. I’m not that happy with the composition of this, because I feel I’ve got too much water and not enough sky. But it was just a practice piece so I’ll get it right next time! 😁

I used Distress Oxides for the background. And the lovely Lavinia stamps linked below:

Felicity Dandilions Lavender  Field grass Bugs Birds Butterflies

Hope you get a chance to give it a go. Xxx


3 comments:

Tracey T said...

Such a stunning, pretty card, think I may have to try too xx

Lynne Gilbert said...

Thank you so much Tracey. X

Teresa said...

Beautiful reflection card. Looks amazing. Thank you for sharing.