Monday 30 April 2018

Spring has sprung!!!

After a busy weekend celebrating Mums Birthday I decided that today would be spent in my craft room. Mostly catching up on sample making for Lavinia Stamps. But looking out onto the cold, wet and dreary garden, I decided to make a quick card using some of my favourite colours in the Distress range. Peacock feathers, squeezed lemonade and Shaded lilac. What a beautiful combination and a real reminder of Spring!
I used the Oxides in the background. I’ve made a video on the technique I used Here. Just want to say..... this is not my technique. A lady shared a link to a blog post and I’ve just put my own take on it. I really love the effect and have become quite obsessed with it!!! 😃
Hope you like it. 

Pop over to Lavinia Stamps to find the stamps I’ve used. 

No comments: