Wednesday 19 November 2014

New horizons!


Our Craft2gether club grows stronger and stronger. We had three new members attending group 2 which is great. Welcome Judy, Faye and Jan. I aim to keep this blog updated with club news so that those of you who are not part of our Facebook group can still access all the info. I don't want anyone feeling left out! Here are a few pictures of the projects from this month. I asked for a volunteer as I wasn't due home from holiday in time to prepare. Thank you Tine Boyden and Deborah Wainwright for your help and inspiration.



Those of you who came along this month will be aware that there will only be one club meeting in December and this will be December 8th. There will be Christmas refreshments and nibbles and a small crafty project. A chance for us all to get together. I hope most of you can make that date. The more the merrier!!! Please let me know if  you expect to attend. 
Happy crafting

Lynne 

2 comments:

JJ said...

These look fabulous, lovely to have you back but I do understand how time flies, before you know it another month has passed lol!

Hopefully meet you in the craft shop in Clacton some time.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Lynne Gilbert said...

Yes pop in and say hello. I'm there Fridays and the odd day here and there if I'm asked to cover. X