Tuesday 27 November 2012

Keep Calm & Carry On!

How appropriate!!! These last few weeks have been manic to say the least. How on earth did I find time to do a full time job???!!! So I have just had to Carry On and try my hardest to Keep Calm! Katie is so much better and was able to come back to work with Bobby today. He is so pleased to have her back. Mind you we only have until Christmas and then she is off on maternity leave. I have been frantically trying to arrange suitable cover and we're almost sorted - I hope! Anyhow, I thought I would share with you the card I have made for Paul's birthday this Saturday. I'm banking on the fact that he never reads my blog! I don't think he even knows it exists so I'm 99.9% certain he won't see his card until his birthday. Well unless he ventures into my little crafty cupboard and climbs over the mound of boxes and papers without falling head first into the bin, which is overflowing with all the packaging from my new TH dies - which of course I just had to purchase!
I bought these stamps ages ago when we were all suffering from Olympic Fever! Well we were in this family. Loved every minute of it and we were lucky enough to get tickets for both the Olympics and Paralympics. Apart from that, Paul just LOVES London. He knows it like the back of his hand and likes nothing more than wandering around taking in the sights and the atmosphere. I can take it or leave it myself! I hate the crowds and the hustle and bustle. Give me the beautiful peaceful countryside any day! So I have finally used some of those stamps I purchased. I'll have to save the rest for next year! Hope you like it. TTFN LYNNExxx

3 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a fantastic card Lynne I know Paul will love it. Glad Katie is better. Glad you have her stand in in place, fingers crossed.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Shirley said...

I love the card Lynn especially the inked and stamped background. You make inking look so easy. I still struggle but like to have a go now and then.

Shirley

Sarah said...

Great card Lynne...perfect for a London fan. Hope he likes it!!