Sunday 10 July 2011

Steampunk

Hello everyone
I'm just back from a fun-packed workshop with Sue Wilson. She certainly worked us hard and we came home with five lovely creations. Sorry about the glue Sue - It was actually still wet when I got home!!!

Just want to say a huge THANK YOU to Sue for all her hard work and to Karen for being there to keep us all under control! Had a great time. It's so nice being on the other side of the table and actually crafting for me!
Haven't got round to taking pictures of the cards but will do that soon and post them here asap. In the meantime here is the card I made for my sons birthday. He's really into model trains so Sam's steampunk stamps seemed ideal. He was amazed I actually new anything about Steampunk and proceeded to tell me all about it. It seems its quite cool - not something you expect your Mum to be at all!!!! Anyway I hope you like it.




Back soon
Lynne. x

2 comments:

Rocky said...

Steam engines.....could it be any better, I love them. Really cool cards Lynne!!!!

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Lynne

Fab card hope your son liked it! Nice to read that you were crafting for a change too!

Take care and see you soon.

Tina