Tuesday 20 July 2010

Design Team Call

Firstly, I just thought I would quickly post my latest Wall Plaque project. Got the idea from Lynsay who kindly gave me some MDF off cuts. I have tried to create a Shabby Chic feel by painting with two colours of acrylic then sanding back to reveal the bottom coat. I hope you like the end result. All thats left to do is attach a chain for hanging.


There is a new challenge blog with a DT call. Suzanne over at Lets Ink it up is starting the new blog. The DT call is from 19th July to 8th August. She is looking for 6 ladies. You will find all the details via the above link.

I would love to have a go but don't know if I would have time so I'll leave it up to all you talented ladies. I know Cathy and Tina have entered so good luck to them.
Come on girls - Get those stamps out and get your entry in.
Good luck to all who enter.
Take Care XXX

No comments: