Friday 2 October 2009

What can I say!!!?

Time has just flown past since my last post. I have been absolutely snowed under with making samples and getting prepared for Ally Pally. So much has taken place since I was last here, that I really don't know where to start!
To cut a long story short - to start with I had a stand at a local charity event. Prepared loads of samples showcasing the three stamp plates which I had for sale on the night. But unfortunately, most of the guests were not crafters and would have preferred to buy my cards rather than make them themselves! As you can imagine, very little was sold , but I had an enjoyable evening.
The weeekend following this event took Darrell and myself to Maidstone, Kent, to a craft weekend at 'The card studio'. Great fun but hard work!
Then came the big event - Ally Pally. Michelle, Maria, Lynsay and myself ran the stand with Pam helping out the whole weekend. We had demo's and make and takes (grunge board bracelets and alcohol ink tins)running the whole weekend, along with a selection of stock for sale. This was the first time we have been selling products and it was very successful. The weekend sped past and was great fun. I was fit for nothing at work on Monday, and I think I'm still recovering now!Here are just a few piccies showing the fab team!!! and a few samples I made for the charity event. I will post others of the Ally Pally samples soon.






Off to bed now because we have our lovely grand children coming tomorrow and I shall need all my strenth to run around after them! We havn't seen them since the start of the school holidays and I've really missed them. Can't wait to see them!

Catch up soon. Promise I won't leave it as long next time. Thank you for stopping by and have a nice weekend.

3 comments:

Vivien said...

Hi Lynne,
I did it!!! without any help from my son!!! Hope you have a lovely day with the twins today. Viv xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Hi Lynne, nice to hear from you again. Great samples, sorry I couldn't be with you but I was in France. Looking forward to seeing you in the next couple of weeks. Cathy xxxx

The Taming of the Glue said...

Hi Lynne
It was great working with you at Ally Pally. Hope to do the next one (and perhaps I'll be a bit more organised!). Take care and have fun with the grandchildren.