Monday 20 July 2009

Craft Club Update!

Sorry I havn't been around for a while. So much to do and so little time to do it!!!! We had our craft club meeting last Tuesday and we looked at Iris folding and Tea bag folding. Something I don't often use in my own cards, but great fun to do. These are the samples I made and there were some really lovely cards made by all. I really must remember to take my camera so I can post some of the ladies work.





Thanks for looking and as always, I would really appreciate your comments.

3 comments:

The Taming of the Glue said...

The cards are lovely. Did you stamp the flowers? I recognise the swirl stamp...I use it a lot.
lol
Pam

Unknown said...

These cards are gorgeous Lynne, iris folding and teabag folding isnt really one of my favourites - but when I see projects made using those techniques (such as yours) they are very stunnung!!

lol Maria x

KraftyKoolKat said...

These are really super cards Lynne and even better in real life. The Iris Folding card I made on the Tuesday is on my blog but no where as good as yours of course.
Cathy xxx