Sunday 24 May 2009

New Stamps!

Now the wedding is over and our Son and Daughter in law have left for their honymoon, I can finally start getting back to normal. Mind you - school holidays are now upon us so no doupt I will be back and forth with Bobby to his various activities! I have a party to prepare for this Wednesday as well as reorganising our garage for the delivery of our kitchen!!!
Here are a few little projects I've been doing using some of my new stamps from Particraft

This is using an unmounted butterfly stamp, inked with Perfect medium and brushed with Cosmic Shimmer mica pigments (pearl set)The background is Mica pigment suspended in a little water and sprayed onto the cardstock.



The following stamp is from a new unmounted stamp set. Great value for money! It has been watercoloured with my favourite! Distress Inks! Glitter highlights using the new Cosmic Shimmer Twinkles.


This last card is again watercoloured with Distress inks. The stamp from the Murray and Ethel A4 Stamp set.


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

As always you have some fab cards! I have left a little something over on my blog for you.

Hope to speak soon.

lol Maria x

KraftyKoolKat said...

These cards are all fantastic as usual Lynne. Cathy xxxx

Anonymous said...

I love what you have done with my butterfly stamp! It looks stunning and it is an amazing feeling seeing a card made by someone else using a stamp I have designed! Thank you X