Monday 16 March 2009

Just a Quicky!!!

Sorry I havn't been around for a while. What with one thing and another, I don't seem to have had much time at all for crafting. Had to get ready for Saturday's craft club. Not as many ladies were able to come this time but we still had eight and three young girls. It was lovely to see Lynsay, a good friend who I met through Particraft. We stamped some images from each others stamps, so I've got lots of colouring to do!

I've quickly finished this card which I started as a Demo at the club. I think this little Bunny is a real favourite with everyone. I used him in the Easter card which I have already posted, and this one just shows how he can be adapted for any occasion.

Thanks for looking.

Love Lynne. X

4 comments:

Lynsay Joanne said...

Hi Lynne

yes it was lovely to see you saturday and will arrange another meeting as would love to know how to make the corsett card.
the card looks great finished.

See you soon
Love Lynsay xx

Beryl K said...

Great card Lynne,
Beryl x

The Taming of the Glue said...

Love the card, it's so sweet.

Unknown said...

Love the card. ope you find some crafting time soon, but I know what you mean, Ive been a bad crafter these past few days (although I have been feeling somewhat poorly! - so maybe just a little bit excused??)hope to be back on track soon.

Speak to you soon

lol Maria x