Wednesday 18 February 2009

Oriental Lady


Just finished watercolouring this lovely oriental stamp. I havn't used her for a while and had forgotten how much I loved her!
I stamped her 3 times and decoupaged her. I have used glossy accents on her hair(which is still wet!), and I have glittered a flower for her hair. I will post a photo when I've completed the card. It has taken an absolute age to come up with the design. I seem to be having a few days lacking in inspiration. Do you have days like that? Anyway, I think I'm finally on track and it's looking good so far. Off to bed now for a relatively early night---Perhaps thats my problem, lack of sleep!
Thanks for looking and I appreciate any comments, good or bad!

Love Lynne. XXX

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This image is lovely - I have her too and I've not made any projects using her (how bad is that!)seeing yours now is making me think 'I must do something with it!' - another one for the sketch and stash challenge I believe!

I'm hoping to take your advice too and try not to spend toooooooooo much at Make-It - wish me luck!

lol Maria x

Rainbow Lady said...

Lynne the link did work so well done there. It is a lovely topper and will look even better with the flower. Well done on your first challenge. Next time put my site on there too with a link and then everyone knows you entered a challenge. Love and thanks for sharing Cynthia x