Saturday 7 February 2009

Just returned from the O2 Arena where Mum and I saw the Strictly come dancing Live Tour. It was great. Rachel won although I think they probably all take a turn at taking the trophy!

Never been to the O2 before and I must say I wouldn't be rushing back. It was soooo busy, we couldn't even find anywhere to grab a coffee before the show. Starbucks had a queue a mile long and so did every other restuarant we saw. Hence we were starving and really thirsty by the time we got home.

If ever you get to go to the O2 , a word of advice: Unless you have a head for heights, try to get tickets for level 1,2 or 3. We were on level 4 and it was a bit hairy!!!!

Thank you to all my new blog visitors. It's really exciting to read your comments. I will add links to your blogs so I can visit you regularly.

Off to catch up on my beauty sleep now so catch up tomorrow!

Love
__________________
Lynne. XXX

2 comments:

iReneM said...

I hope you have recovered from your visit to O2. Sounds as though you had a good time in spite of the problems re food and drink.
I have left you an award over on my blog :-)
Take care
x

Becki and Alan said...

Hi Lynne - I'm really jealous of you going to see Strictly Come Dancing - lucky lady!!!! I love your blog, loads of fantastic projects on here.

Becki
xx