Wednesday 5 November 2008

Countdown to Craft Club

Only 3 days to go before the big day. I have decided on two projects which are simple but effective. They can be decorated in any way you choose, to obtain a variety of effects. I will demonstrate the basic folding techniques, then you can have a play with the various tools and materials.

We will make the greem snowflake card together then you can experiment!!!





You can then choose to make either of these gift bags. Your organza bag can be filled with chocolates and popped in the gift bag! I think these make brilliant gifts for the Christmas table. Personalise them with your guests names, Maybe put in a paper hat and gift. How special would that be?!




Then, if you have time you can die cut some toppers to make some more simple cards.




So if you don't want to miss out on the fun, you really must come along this Saturday, 2-4pm, Messing Village Hall. Ring me for details: 07921 707798

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Really fab - as always! Hope your craft club is a real success for you, which with those projects I know will be - If I didn't have a prior engagement and didn't live so far, I would love to come along.

Best of luck
lol Maria x

Traci at PartiCraft said...

Lynne they are fab! No wonder you got such great feedback from your workshop :)

Mo said...

Lynne, have just looked, really lovely projects. Every success for your club.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really lovely Lynne, I am sorry I missed this workshop. I hope to join you on 27th Jan. Cathy xxx