Sunday 10 August 2008

Party and Stamperama

Had a Demonstration party at Felixstowe Saturday evening. Think everyone had a good time-I certainly enjoyed it. Met some lovely people and the Host has decided to become a Demonstrator.

Sunday was an early start( after a very late night). I met my friends Anne and Alan along with some of their friends, and we were off to Stamperama at Stevenage. Spent far too much but of course it was all things I desperatly needed and just couldn't do without!!! Well we all know what it's like don't we! It was lovely to meet John and Victoria and have a little chat. Sorry we didn't get to see each other again during the day but maybe Ally Pally. Thank you Alan for driving us all there, Really appreciate it.

Have some new photo's to download so will do that as soon as I get a minute.

Got another party Tuesday. It's a make and take and we're making a scrapbook page and a card. Will let you know how it goes. Oh how I'm enjoying myself!!!

Lol. Lynne. XXX

No comments: